Too many people go through life hating their jobs or not making the money they deserve. It shouldn’t be that way. We get stuck and old habits die hard.
I want to introduce to you a new way of thinking: Despite what society tells you, you don’t have to be stuck with a job you hate; you don’t have to make an average wage; and you don’t have to take a huge risk to go after your dreams.
Everyone else wants you to feel stuck because they feel stuck, too, and don’t know what to do. But you have other options because you are reading this blog. You will see a theme in most of my posts regarding career. I think (and facts support) that one of the best ways to success is to do the following:
- figure out what you love to do
- study that field (briefly) and find out how others made it to where you want to be
- find the quickest route to being knowledgeable in that field (rarely does this involve getting a college degree)
- launch a business in that field
- continue to learn and cultivate to become an expert in what you’re offering (this applies to both product and service-based businesses)
I recommend starting with the blog articles above but I hope you will subscribe so you can continue to learn more about how you can earn top dollar doing the job of your dreams. (Hint: To subscribe, look to the right of the screen.)
In the meantime, try to appreciate the current job you have. In the age of short attention spans, it’s easy to get caught up chasing the next thing. Be appreciative and instantly, you’ll feel better:)